Are you looking for a great nonprofit to donate your time to? Are you wanting to learn more about Portland and empower yourself and others? Great! Community Energy Project may be the place for you!
- Volunteer independently
- Volunteer with a group
- Volunteer with fellow coworkers and friends (up to 15 for some projects)
- Internship programs available
- Conduct workshop follow-up phone surveys
- Table at events to distribute information about our programs
- Assemble material kits to be distributed at our workshops
- Clerical and office work (job tasks vary)
- In-Home weatherization
Click Here for more information on these additional opportunities.
We Would Love to Hear from You!
To begin the process of volunteering with CEP. Schedule an appointment for a volunteer meeting to discuss your interests and available opportunities. All volunteers participate in an orientation and receive relevant training. Oftentimes orientation and training can occur on the first day of service. Call our Administrative Coordinator Jean at 971.544.8703 or email