Dear CEP Community,
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to Community Energy Project. We want to let you know how CEP is responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19). As an organization focused on working with vulnerable populations for the past forty years, we are committed to adjusting our community events and protocols to prioritize public health and safety for all. For this reason, we are slowing down operations at CEP following the Governor’s proclamation yesterday.
Effective immediately and through the end of April we are:
• Canceling workshops. We will let you know if/when we are able to reschedule.
• Canceling all in-person staff/partner meetings. We will continue to have as many of these meetings as we can, remotely.
• During our regular hours, the office be closed to in-person services during this time.
• The majority of our staff will be working remotely as we take precautions to keep everyone healthy and well. Please note our emails and phones will still be answered.
• At this point, we are moving forward in preparation for our annual Spring Social scheduled for May 28, 2020. If that changes, we will let you know.
We’re following updates from various local government agencies to stay informed and aligned with the most current advisories. We recognize that circumstances will likely remain in-flux in the coming weeks, so please be aware that these policies may change.
Thank you for your understanding.
-Community Energy Project