Communication and Partnership
If you choose to use our services, we make a visit to your home to conduct an audit, and work with you to come up with a plan to improve the comfort level of your home. We create a work order, and schedule a time on a different day to have staff and volunteers come out to install the materials.
Steps to Receiving Service
- You, or someone on your behalf, contacts us about what repairs are needed
- We contact you to make an appointment
- Based on our phone conversation with you, CEP staff will bring materials for installation to the appointment.
- Need weatherization? We can often install weatherization materials at the same time.
- We follow up with many of our clients to gather feedback. We also love to receive letters and phone calls about how the materials are working for you.
All of our in-home services are free.